HOW TO ENTER THE TOURIST MARKET OF THE ASIAN-PACIFIC REGION? ITECA - A PARTNER OF PATA TRAVEL MART IN KAZAKHSTAN
The event of the year, PATA Travel Mart (PTM) will take place on September 18-20, 2019, in the capital city of Kazakhstan, Nur-Sultan city. About 500 companies from 80 world countries are expected to participate in the exhibition.
Annually PTM changes its venue. This year, the exhibition will take place in the capital city of Kazakhstan, and Iteca International Exhibition Company, being the leading organizer of the exhibitions and conferences in the region of Central Asia during the last 25 years, became an official partner of PATA Travel Mart 2019.
One of the key events within the PTM 2019 program will be a Buyer program. The main goal of this project is a point use of B2B tools to increase tourist market development dynamics. Buyers from 50 world countries were intentionally invited to this exhibition. The event of the kind will become a strong impetus and serve to promote the Kazakhstani travel market, having high business potential.
Exponents will have a unique opportunity to sign contracts and agreements with their colleagues from all over the world, take part in networking, which opens access to contacts with TOP-managers of major tourist companies. As well as an opportunity to find new partners, expand contacts, establish new connections, and strengthen current.
ADVANTAGES OF PARTICIPATION IN PATA TRAVEL MART 2019:
- Coverage of the Asian-Pacific region, the most rapidly growing tourist market in the world.
- Using the efficient system for appointment of meetings. Each exponent is expected to have about 40 mandatory negotiations with potential buyers.
- The exclusive access to the society of 300+ international travel operators.
- Interaction with the representatives of 60 destinations.
- Digital Hub is a platform dedicated to innovative technologies, impacting the industry of travels and tourism.
- Access to accompanying events for communication with partners: in the Network Lounge area, during the tours for travel operators, coffee-brakes, during official receptions and prestigious award ceremony for achievements in the field of tourism - PATA Gold Awards.
THE BUSINESS PART OF THE PROGRAM WILL INCLUDE THE EVENTS OF INDUSTRIAL SIGNIFICANCE:
- PATA Travel Mart Forum - leaders of the tourism industry will share their experience, discuss acute issues, answer the questions of the participants
- PATA Travel Mart Talks - series of 20 minutes of information sessions, dedicated to critical aspects of the travel industry, tourism and hospitality
- Infotours for travel operators and pre-exhibition period tours
- Business sessions, as well as social hours in the Network Lounge
- Welcome reception and two gala receptions during the work of the exhibition
We shall notice that PATA Travel Mart Exhibition has been holding annually in the Asian-Pacific region since 1978. Since that, the exhibition took place in 44 cities of the area, with the participation of over 40 thousand delegates.
In 2018, the event took part in Malaysia with the participation of 397 specialists from 207 organizations. Of them, 46% participated for the first time. In total, companies presented 32 destinations (countries and territories). 252 buyers from 241 organizations, representing 53 destinations, were attracted within the frame of the exhibition.
- Created on .